What is cellenpiaTM ?
Cellenpia, a raw material manufactured by Nippon Paper Industries,
provides the following characteristics when used in cosmetics.
- Impart viscosity
- Achieves both a moisturizing feeling and a refreshing feeling of use
- Provides dispersion and emulsification property
- Fine foam to improves cleaning effect
- Since it is an environmentally and socially conscious wood-derived raw material, it can improve a conscious aesthetic image to products.
Five functionalities of cellenpiaTM
- Sooth and non-sticky feel
- Water retention equivalent to sodium hyaluronate
- Improve dispersibility of UV scattering agents and pigments
- Pickering emulsion is possible regardless of the oil polarity
- Increased foaming and retention of elastic foam
High moisturizing properties, yet has a light feeling.
The thixotropic properties of cellenpia can also be utilized in spray products.
Low viscosity, but it is a formula that utilizes the emulsifying properties of cellenpia to capture oil droplets in water.
Cellenpia has the effect of inhibiting the stickiness of UV absorbers in sunscreen. Although it has a low viscosity, it has a formulation that takes advantage of cellenpia's dispersing power to catch pigments in water.
Although it has high moisturizing properties, it is a cream that feels light to use.
Cellenpia's high emulsifying properties allow it to produce creams of various viscosities.